Sporting Heritage announces new sector support programme
Sporting Heritage are delighted to announce we have secured funding from the National Lottery Heritage Fund to deliver a programme of emergency support activities for the sporting heritage sector.
These activities will be delivered from September 2020 to January 2021 and include:
- a workforce development programme of events, webinars, digital coffee mornings, and associated activities
- a series of resources, supporting activity development and engagement
- additional capacity for our social media and e-distribution mechanisms
- the opportunity to provide one-to-one advice and guidance to organisations and individuals across the sector
- re-purposing Sporting Heritage’s business plan and income diversification to ensure we are resilient and able to support the sector into the future
Keep a look out in our regular news-bulletins and through our social media activity for further details about how to access support over the coming months.
A huge thank you to National Lottery players from our sector – helping to protect and raise awareness of the nation’s sporting collections.