We are able to provide a range of different consultancy offers to support your project needs. We're a small team and we aim to offer a bespoke, personal service which is always overseen by one of our Directors.
Whether your project needs the support of an individual expert consultant, or a small team of our dedicated associates, we are able to draw together the expertise and support needed to successfully deliver your project to time and budget.
Our experience includes:
- supporting the set up, development and delivery of exhibitions and museums
- creating bespoke education, reminiscence, and community resources such as packs and workshops
- developing and delivering widescale national projects on specific themes or to scope collections and project potentials
- writing project plans, funding applications, and funding diversification plans to increase access to the right funding
- evaluating programmes and projects using sector best practice
- supporting governance change and organisational strategy
- delivering high level research programming and supporting academic partnership working
Our rates vary depending on the size and structure of your organisation and the needs of the project. As a community organisation ourselves we know finances can be tight and we always try to offer a service that meets your needs but doesn't break the bank!
If you think we can help, please contact Justine@sportingheritage.org.uk for an informal discussion.