We are able to provide a range of different consultancy offers to support your project needs. We're a small team and we aim to offer a bespoke, personal service which is always overseen by one of our Directors.
Whether your project needs the support of an individual expert consultant, or a small team of our dedicated associates, we are able to draw together the expertise and support needed to successfully deliver your project to time and budget.
We can help you with any of the following:
- supporting the set up, development and delivery of exhibitions and museums
- creating bespoke education, reminiscence, and community resources such as packs and workshops
- developing and delivering widescale national projects on specific themes or to scope collections and project potentials
- writing project plans, funding applications, and funding diversification plans to increase access to the right funding
- evaluating programmes and projects using sector best practice
- supporting governance change and organisational strategy
- delivering high level research programming and supporting academic partnership working
Our rates vary depending on the size and structure of your organisation and the needs of the project. As a community organisation ourselves we know finances can be tight and we always try to offer a service that meets your needs but doesn't break the bank!
And don't forget, our members receive exclusive discounts on our consultancy support. If you're not already a member, find out more about how to join here.
|Profit making organisations||£550||£600|
If you think we can help, please contact Justine@sportingheritage.org.uk for an informal discussion.