How To Guides
We’ve been working hard with the film and television students at Bradford University to develop a series of How To Guides. Released during the Covid-19 lockdown to provide a free resource of tips and advice for the Sporting Heritage sector, the guides focus on the following themes:
- What are Sporting Heritage Collections?
- Tips for looking after collections
- Cataloguing collections and making them available online
- Creating a temporary exhibition
- Working with the community
- Developing themed collections
Just head over to our YouTube channel to watch all the guides in this series. Follow us to receive updates on future video releases for the sector.