Our Associates Bank is drawn from a range of experts across the sector. With the same ethos as Sporting Heritage, our Associates recognise the role and value of these collections and the variety of support needed to protect, understand and share them.
We frequently support a range of clients and deliver a diverse programme of externally funded projects are programmes working with our team members and Associates. This includes helping:
• to set up new organisations, structures, policies and procedures
• with research and feasibility studies for example setting up new museums or new exhibitions
• to develop internal policies, procedures and processes
• with governance structures and governing bodies
• with business planning
• with income diversification
• with funding applications
• to develop new projects and/or programmes
• and speaking at events and conferences
If we can support the development or delivery of your sporting heritage programme, please get in touch for a discussion about your needs and how we can help firstname.lastname@example.org.